Articles written for Fakingnews website

Hi all,
          Today I am going to introduce you about a news sattire website by name "www.fakingnews.com" and "my.fakingnews.com"


Both the above websites are filled with interesting spoof news articles presented in a comical manner. The articles are written on a wide range of topics including news, politics, sports, India, science, technology etc. I also have a personal handle in this account where I used to update all my articles and the link for the list of articles that I have authored can be found here:


http://my.fakingnews.com/author/varunsundars


A few of the interesting articles that I wrote include spoof news about our PM Modi's foreign visits, a spoof story about Tamil Nadu Political scenario, a fake news report about a massive earthquake and the list goes on and on...


So what are you waiting for? Go register yourself and start Fake reporting...

Comments